Advertiser, Partner and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before booking.
Definitions and interpretation:
“We”, “Us” or “Our” – Nursery Online or The Nursery Online Harrogate Digital Trade Show
“Company”, “Advertiser” or “Exhibitor”- the customer
We endeavour to provide the Company with an outstanding and professional service. We will endeavour as is within our capabilities and power to ensure that the Website is available at all times. We are however unable to guarantee 100% availability.
Company Product Listings , Adverts and Exhibitor Content
We accept company information, images and logos in good faith with the expectation all information is accurate and correct.
We cannot accept any liability for information, which is supplied to us incorrectly. The Company agrees to indemnify Us against all claims costs arising out of any misleading information in the activity details.
We will take every care possible to reproduce accurately the text, images, logos, video, contact details and any further information provided to us by Company. We will not however be held liable for any loss arising out of any error or omission on our part.
We reserve the right to decide on the design of the listings within our site, unless otherwise and specified on the booking form.
We advise against copying content from other websites or adverts, as Google and other search engines do not favour duplicate content. It is your responsibility to ensure that the description is unique. We reserve the right to make minor amends to your copy to aid SEO, and ensure editorial integrity.
IP and Copyright
It is the responsibility of the Company to ensure they have the right to reproduce any images or video supplied to us. The Company agrees to indemnify us against all claims costs arising out of any infringement of copyright for such images.
Quality of images and video content
Please ensure your images, logos and video content are provided to the specification required and to a high enough resolution to represent your brand. We accept no liability for the visual appearance of images provided to us in low quality and not as specified.
Sharing of information and contact details
Payment must be made within 14 days of invoice by BACS, unless otherwise agreed and stated on the invoice, which will be received using our online accounting system, Xero.
Once a booking is made, we operate the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation within 90 days of run date – 75% refund
- Cancellation within 60 days of run date – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 30 days of run date – £0 refund. However we will do our best to find an alternative slot for you.
- Cancellation of packages booked will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Run time of Advertising and Listings
Promotional listings will run for the following periods:
- newsletter inclusion/solus newsletter – newsletter will be sent on the agreed date, but the associated product listing or advert on the website will run thereafter for the period of one year
- Exhibitor listing for Harrogate Digital Trade Show 2020. The live elements will run on 22/23 June, with all exhibitor listings running on site until 31st August 2020.
- Website advertising – will run as per agreed contract/email.
Harrogate Digital Preview Show
The Harrogate Digital preview Show will be managed and run by Nursery Online Ltd, and therefore our booking terms and conditions apply.
- The Digital show is only available to exhibitors who have booked a stand at the Harrogate International Nursery Fair 2020.
- By booking the Digital show, the Exhibitor accepts that no responsibility for the running of the digital trade show lies with Harrogate International Nursery Fair, and as such the company agrees to indemnify HINF against any complaints.
- Likewise, the Exhibitor accepts that HINF physical show is not run by Nursery Online Ltd, and as such no liability can be claimed for against Us should any complaint arise. You can read the terms and conditions for booking a stand at HINF in October here
- The digital show Live dates are 22nd and 23rd June 2020, but all information will be on Nursery Online’s website until 31st August 2020.
- All agreed bookings must be paid within 14 days of invoice or two days prior to the start of the digital show.
We take complaints very seriously. If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, in the first instance please email Kerry@nursery-online, and we will do our very best to resolve the situation swiftly.